Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God will

Below is a link to one of the best pieces of sound engineering work ever seen. It is a composite audio/video of song whereby additional tracks were laid in by different singers and musicians from different places around the world. The finished product is tremendous!
The song itself is that classic standard "Stand By Me" originally released in 1955 by The Staple Singers and released again in 1961 by the Drifters. This composite version is a real toe tapper.
So turn up the speaker volume. Click here to listen
My sister posted this link. It really is an amazing collection and I'm glad she shared it with me. I wanted to share it with you.

When I hear that song.. of course it makes me thing... who's going to stand by me?

And of course I know the answer... God will.

So please listen and watch, and know who will stand by you. God Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment