Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why I blog.. outlet

Blogging is an outlet for me. My friend Jennifer at Getting Down With Jesus (whom I've known long before blogging times) posed the question "why I blog" to her readers. My blog is kind of a journal I guess. I only have a few readers, or a few who comment. Most of my posts don't get comments, which is okay. I like to just write them down. I vent, I think things out, I talk to God. And I guess maybe, some day, some scared wife will read my blog and see it's not so bad being a pastor's wife, and maybe her husband's calling to seminary is a good thing, and she should trust in the Lord and follow him (him her husband, as well as Him). So I guess I can say I blog to make a difference to the one person who might google "pastor's wife" and get my blog and read it on a day that I post something awesome... or maybe she'll be inspired. Who knows.... so many possibilities on this world wide web!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are blessing more people than you might realize. I'm one of them! And I'm not even a pastor's wife. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is weird,I just decided to open up your blog as the name Crosby caught my attention in your blog..I have no idea if this is Crosby,Mn or not..I doubt..regardles, I love what you are saying and feeling..Moving..not easy and someday we are facing that after 40 years in our old house. We have a cabin near Longville,Mn..One of my best friends is a former pastor's wives..Difficult place to be as pasotr's wives are never what WE think they should be..You are human like everyone else..just be yourself..By the way, I am proud to say I am Getting Down with Jesus' Mom.

    ReplyDelete